Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jhudiel's Pay it Forward

Jhudiel's Pay it Forward

Part 1
Pay it Forward is doing some act of kindness for a person that you know or a stranger in your community, neighbor or other part of the world.  I think the person or stranger who got the random act of kindness felt nice and thankful because someone helped or ease the day for them. The random act of kindness to people could change someone’s day because we do not know if they are having a trouble or bad day. Just giving a random act of kindness to random people could change their day or maybe they could be inspired by you or a role model to the people.

Part 2
My Pay it Forward act of kindness was to leave notes in mailboxes saying “Have a Great Day”, I also washed dishes for my mom. I chose this activity because I barely do house chores and my mom does that all the time and I left notes in peoples mailboxes to ease their day a bit. I helped my mom to save her time washing the dishes, I also made a notes that says “Have a Great Day” to ease their day. I did my act of kindness in the middle of the winter break because I might forget to do it by playing games all day.



Part 3
I think my act of kindness went well for me because I helped my mom without asking me to do it and ease peoples day a bit with my notes saying “Have a Great Day”. I think I did not do my best for this but I think it’s okay. I felt helpful to my mom because she works every day and I helped her in house chores, it also felt good because I wrote notes and put it in the peoples mailbox to ease their day. My mom thanked me for washing the dishes for her when she was gone and I think some of the people that I gave the notes smiled because who would expect someone gives a note says “Have a Great Day”. I did not asked the people that I gave the notes to Pay it Forward because I’m not sure if they are in their house.

Part 4
The idea of “Pay it Forward” is important because it could make a difference and helps people.
I think my act of kindness made a difference even though it’s not big, but I think I made some people smiled by giving them a note says “Have a Great Day” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wikipedia

Search results

Creative Commons License